Privacy & Cookies
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- www.swisecurityconcepts.co.uk is owned & operated by SWI Security Concepts Ltd. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of all our site visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
The important stuff:
- We will not share any personal information that we collect with any other organisations or individuals. No personal information will be provided to any third party, except for in the unusual event that we are required to do so by law.
- We keep all information you provide to us completely confidential.
- Security of your personal data. We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Only specific employees may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- If you receive any periodic mailings from us with information on our products and services and/or news and do not wish to receive these, please let us know by contacting us.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data however this website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites. We, therefore, cannot be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons and exclude all liability for this.
- We are committed to complying with UK and EU data protection laws to the extent that they apply to our use of personal information.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete it.
- You can find contact details for our company representative on our contact us page.
- We will retain your data until you instruct us to remove it or unsubscribe.
- In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email or contact us page. Contact Us
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- It is not contractually binding to provide us with your personal data to receive a newsletter from us.
- We will not use personal data provided via the sign-up form for any other purpose than described above.
Cookies and tracking:
In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.
Your web browser should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant supplier's website.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone, email or post. Contact Us
Changes to this policy:
Vat Registration Number: 226 5052 29
Company Number: 11007472